Sunday, June 13, 2010

Can we make up our minds??

First we have grass...then tear that up and make way for a basketball hoop....tear that up and make way for some water...what's next?? Some grass? These old people can't make up their mind in old age.
But we're glad. Makes for some fun new additions as we grow up and change our preferences. I got dibs on kiddie pool lounge area opposite the tree. Max sun spot+little bit a water=perfect combo of sun/cool temperatures. (Plus I don't have to get my hair wet). I know of a few other ladies who will be joining me. Make sure you hold my reservation!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just be glad we're so fickle... :)

Jared and Courtney said...

Good thing this current change is the best one. I'm so excited!

Who commited the worse fashion no-no: Mom or Dad?